Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 30, 2015

Tribute

Hi,
I Wanted to Start My Blog Out, With My Best Growing Up Memories!!!
Can You Guess???????
Well If You Said, One Of These Names Below....
Tuhead, Sam, SamWho, Dorbby, Or Yukon:) You've Guessed it!
Yukon would be turning 13 On April,13th, It would be his Golden Birthday!!!
I really miss my Sam:) He was the Bravest, Best, Kindest, Greatest Dog Ever! 
And I can not think of a better way to start out this blog then with Heartfelt Appreciation to God, for giving us Sam, and As I Go To Kentucky, The Memories Of Sam Will Never Die... 
For He Was Our Sam!!!!
                                                  Yukon, We've Got Your Back!!
                                                                   Just Me               
    Taken when I was 15
Taken 2 Weeks,Before He Died

No comments:

Post a Comment