Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pics!!!!!!!

h Y'all,
 Here are some pics!!!!!
I Hope you enjoy them!!!!!!!!
Some Words I'm going to shorten so I will write them here so you know what I mean

Angel House - AH
Blessing House - BH
Mary, Martha House - M & M
Galilean Home Ministries - GHM
I Hope you have fun looking at my life down here!!!!
Its been so fun!!!!!!!
Come Visit Us!
There is Faith, Hope, And Room For One More!!!!!
~Volunteer at GHM~

Maria and I
Notice my GHM Shirt!!!
I'm Proud Of It!!!!
Share June 11th as a Birthday!!
 I'm two years older:)

My Schedule

Picture Board

Helping Velma in the school kitchen

Diana and  Raelyn

Trips are sooo fun!

Our Little Angels in the Angel House!
Raycee and I

Raelyn

Raelyn

Raycee

Caleb is an adorable little guy!

Even Angels gotta eat:)

Caleb loves his hats:)

Nolan

Diana took Raelyn, Raycee, Nolan and Caleb on a Walk to The Blessing House

Amber was working at the Blessing House and had fun with the toddlers

Who is entertaining Who??:)

Amber and her Buddy Angels:)

Rosie!!!!!! Get Ready for a Hug!!!!!!

Marybeth!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bread of Life needed some TLC!!!!!!

Getting Things Done

Our Crew

I LOVE GHM!!!!!!!!!!! GALILEAN HOME MINISTRIES!!!!!!

You Never Know At G.H.M. What Will Come Up!!!

Quilt Hanging

Maria and Marianna

Harmony and Maria

My Awesome Lunch at the Cafe!!!!!!!

Maria and I Enjoying The CafeTogether

No comments:

Post a Comment