Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 8, 2015

Some Random Pics

Angel House Toddlers having a Supper Picnic:) 
Blessing House Folks Enjoying Supper and The Kentucky Weather

Someone did this For James:):) He Loved It!!!



Hi Y'all,
 Things are going good, I was telling Tammy Strong it is so hard to tell all of you what is really going on here, there is so much at the Galilean Home, but that is the Galilean and I Love every minute of it, I Know some people don't like to hear me say it, but I'm going to  I LOVE KENTUCKY AND GALILEAN HOME, AND I CAN NOT IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT THE ANGEL HOUSE, BLESSING HOUSE, SHULTZ'S, AND DEAR DAWN WHO CALLS HERSELF MAMA DAWN 
TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO ARE VOLUNTEERS HERE, NOT MENTIONING THE FACT THAT WE CAN COME HANG OUT BASICALLY ANYTIME AND HAVE FUN!!!! I'M THANKFUL THAT GOD BROUGHT ME TO GALILEAN! ITS BEEN SO GREAT!!!!!!
G.H.M. VOLUNTEER

No comments:

Post a Comment