Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 27, 2015

All In A Day's Work

Hi, 
Today was an interesting day. 
I helped Velma with the dishes in the school gym and cleaned the bathrooms, then I went down to the Blessing House to Help with Lunch, Later then Mim and I ( another Volunteer) went to Dawns to help with strawberry planting..... ( Yes Mom, I wore my raggedy jumper.:)) Then  went back to he Blessing House to help out, as they were short of help, because Two of the paid workers had to take one of our Residents Amy to the Hospital. so it made n interesting afternoon as dear Lizzie ( She is the Tucker's First Handicapped Adopted Daughter)  was in one of her moods and did not want to do anything she was told............ Did You Know This Job Requires PATIENCE AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????  Her Favorite Sentences to me is " Go Away Chick Pea" And 
" Leave Me Alone":):)
 Ah! Such is Life Around The Galilean Home, Where There Is Always Faith, Hope and Room for One More!!!!!
 More Pictures hopefully next time!
~ME~

No comments:

Post a Comment