Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 9, 2015

An Old Time Friend..................... Auld Lang Syne

Tuesday brought a Surprise....
Mrs. Lowry called and said Her Daughter Melissa was coming to visit!!!!! 
I was excited because Melissa ( Missy) and I have been friends since we were four years old and had all our childhood girl dreams!!!!!! Missy also led me to the Lord at age 10.. I was saddened too see how far Missy has walked away from the Lord, and Please Pray with me that she and all her siblings would turn around and come Home as the Prodigal Son!!!!!
 I still dearly love Missy and long to see her return to the One who loves her even more then I do..... A Few Memories.... Riding the Horses at King Soopers... Idaho Trip......... Playing Cowboys and Indians:)... Getting into Scrapes.... Montrose Trip. And the List could go on. 
 Missy is married to Navy Man Matt Stalbaum and will be moving to Hawaii  in about six weeks, Please pray that Matt would come to Christ thru his Parents in Law and that Missy would also turn back to Christ!
I'm thankful God allowed Missy into my Life, and for Mr. & Mrs. Lowry letting us be friends, continue to pray with us for Missy's Return Home!!!
 Thank You All for reading my boring rambles!!!!!!
 And it will get more interesting once I hit Kentucky which Lord Willing Will Be Tuesday!!!:)
~Me~
Friends Since 1996!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment