Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 5, 2015

Pics Just In!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Y'all!!!
I'm finally posting some pics!!!!!!
 The First Two are Of Marybeth and Amy in Amy's Room watching Cheaper by the Dozen!!!
I Love It when you can hear them giggling as you are charting, mopping or folding laundry!!!!! 
 Amy always wants me to come say hi to her when I get to work, and Marybeth is the same!!
 I Love these girls so much!!!!!! They are the reason Galilean Home is such an awesome place to volunteer,  I "Wouldn't know why anyone wouldn't want to come volunteer for only three months and change these lives,, They need us  and were here  for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
A Home....... For Those That Need A Home.
 Loving Those... That Need Love....
We Won't Quit Or Give Up.
 Because Here At Galilean. 
We Have
 Faith
 Hope
And Room for One More...
Join Our Galilean Family Today!!!
Tamesha

G.H.M.Volunteer 2015
Marybeth and Amy Are Enjoying A Laugh Watching Cheaper by the Dozen!!!!

Good Friends


Work Teams come a lot in the summer, and we have 11 girls here right now from Pennsylvania!!
 Sara and I discovered we had Matching Dresses, so we planned to match and here are the pics!! 
 Thanks To All You Work Teams who come help us out!!!! We appreciate your Help and Also to our Donation Teams, Thank You Lots!!!!!!!!! 
~ G.H.M. Volunteer
Tamesha
Look A likes!!!
Close Up


No comments:

Post a Comment