Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hi Y'all,
 Finally getting pictures out from the last couple days!!!
Nolyn Feeds Tempi
We had a work team of 50 here this week, they left today and they helped a lot, one of the biggest Blessings is that The Angel House has a new Kitchen!!!!!!! We are very happy!!!!
 Well I hope my picture deprived Blog Readers are happy with the pics!! Sorry I can't add pics more!!!!!!!! I live a busy life!!!
Come see me sometime!!!!
Love,  
~Me~
Nolyn finds a new friend in Whitney

Work team and Toddlers

Kalayah is on the go!

Kalayah and Raycee enjoy their new Friend!!

Kalayah having fun with her friennd

Whitney and Madoxx

Being Spoiled by the Work Team:)

Raycee enjoys" Her "New Kitchen:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment